– You will strengthen both core and back which can help with back issues due to either weak or tight back muscles.
– Both help to prevent injury from either day to day life or exercise/sport by helping to keep your body flexible and improving general mobility.
– Both compliment other forms of training as active recovery and research has found core stability particularly translates into an improvement in sports performance.
– Expect an improvement in posture which helps prevent/improve upper back rounding and discomfort.
– You will see an improvement in your co-ordination and body awareness.
– You will experience a decrease in stress, lower cortisol and adrenaline levels which in turn can reduce blood pressure.
– Your balance becomes far better which is a hidden and rarely thought about aspect of fitness.
– The pelvic floor muscles will get stronger, an important muscle group for everyone!
– Oh and both make you more flexible!